This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience.

Learn more

Please note there may be some delay in the normal delivery times due to the impact of COVID-19 on our working practices


It is strongly recommended that you register your details as the new Keeper of a motorhome, that has an existing VIN CHIP™ kit fitted.

This will give you additional peace of mind as a deterrent to theft and aid quick recovery. VIN CHIP™ also gives you the extra reassurance that should you become a victim of crime, and even if the criminals seek to re-identify the motorhome with a false registration, the VIN CHIP™ technology uses both visible and invisible markings that will still reveal its true identity and keeper.

If you are the new Keeper of a motorhome with an existing VIN chip kit and want to register as a new Keeper you can do so via CRiS who provide this service.(VIN CHIP™ does not deal with registration).

To register as a new Keeper, contact CRiS:
By calling : 0203 282 1000
Or via the link below:
Change Keeper
This service is provided by CRiS