This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience.

Learn more

Please note there may be some delay in the normal delivery times due to the impact of COVID-19 on our working practices


If you are the new Keeper of a touring caravan and would also like to benefit from the VIN CHIP™ system, you will first need to register your keepership of your caravan with CRiS.

To register as a new Keeper, contact CRiS:
By calling : 0203 282 1000
Or via the link below:
Change Keeper
This service is provided by CRiS